Saturday, July 07, 2007

Today, they took down

the lobby exhibit in the building where I work.






















It was kind of traditional ... (in that Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood sort of way). I can't say that I was much of a fan. The next show, unfortunately, isn't much of an improvement either. The pictures look like technicolor knock-offs of Edward Hopper. Although I really like the building's exterior, the interior tends to get under my skin. And those gold-and-faux-wood elevators?

Yikes.

*

3 comments:

Nina said...

I just examined your profile and I want you to know that I just finished Dance Dance Dance and loved it. Also, I think Murakami has an ear fetish.

Ben Grad said...

Murakami doesn't have an ear fetish - he has a "tip of the ear" fetish.

Nina said...

I've read Dance, Dance, Dance and Sputnik Sweetheart. Blind Willow's pretty good. I think the fetish is for ears in general. This may be the beginning of a battle...