supposed to be exhausting?
Ways I occupied myself Memorial Day weekend instead of going to the beach:
- packing up and cleaning out my apartment
- destroying broken/useless furniture objects
- enjoying the Broadstrokes opening at Alcove
- enjoying complimentary booze
- filming more scenes for Livy's absurd mobster comedy
- reading Neuromancer
- wishing Adam farewell and good luck in Chicago
I'll finish moving to Kirkwood within the week, and I start a brand new job Monday morning. Hope my head stops spinning.